So guys there are always debates on which one is better. Is it weight training? Or is it Bodyweight Training?
For those of you who don’t know the difference between the two, in Bodyweight Training we use weight of our own body for resistance and don’t use any other equipment (except a bar). In weight training we use dumbbells, barbells, kettlebells, etc. for resistance.
Now back to the topic, so which one of them really is better? In my opinion no one is better and no one is worse than the other. It all depends on what you are working for, is your goal to build massive muscular body or is your goal to be more athletic?
Now let me tell you pros and cons of both types of training.
* You have better athletic body.
* You have better reflexes.
* You have better awareness of your surroundings.
* You have better instincts and better control on your body.
* You have less chances of getting injured.
* You don’t need any equipment other than your own body.
* You don’t get muscular physique.
* Progressions of exercise are very tough.
* You don’t have much freedom of experimenting with your programme, any programme will give you ultimately the same result.
* You can get a very muscular physique.
* Progressions of exercise are quite easy i.e. you just have to load more weight.
* You can change your programme according to your fitness goals.
* There are relatively high chances of getting injured.
* You are compromising with your athletic abilities if you are going for more muscles.
* Your reflexes will be reduced considerably in most of the weight training programmes.
* You need many equipments or a gym membership.
Share this guys if you liked it. Follow us for more awesome new content.
Comment your views down below in the comments section and request any list you want me to make.